Aviation Senior Field Representative
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Tampa, FL team as an Aviation Senior Field Representative.
Under general direction, provides direction in all conventional and unconventional aspects of construction engineering to manage project construction observation an documentation activities, monitoring contractors’ substantial compliance with contract, plans, specifications and special provisions and determining project quality, cost, and adherence to established completion schedule.
- Plans and organizes the observation and documentation of construction project.
- Schedules and coordinates observation of ongoing work and testing and sampling materials.
- Oversees compilation of final estimate documents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil engineering, or related field and ten years related experience including personnel supervision. With Associate’s degree, eighteen years of related experience. Without a degree, twenty years related experience is required.
- Airside airport experience is a must. Experience may include asphalt paving, concrete paving, airfield lighting and instrument lading systems.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Analytical and organization skills
- Ability to supervise field representative and field office personnel.
- P.E. Desired
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.