This Privacy Notice applies to all Personal Data that SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) and any websites or equivalent internet resources may generally collect, process and store about you, specifically in relation to any engagements regarding working for SNC-Lavalin and any associated recruitment related processes and information.
By providing your Personal Data to SNC-Lavalin, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is published on all SNC-Lavalin recruitment related websites to ensure it is readily available to potential employees throughout any engagement. SNC-Lavalin reserves the right to amend the Privacy Notice from time to time where reasonable to ensure it continues to accurately reflect the way in which we process Personal Data in the context of recruitment. Any updates or changes to the Privacy Notice will be published on the relevant SNCLavalin recruitment websites and associated services and highlighted at the end of this document.
The privacy and security of the Personal Data collected from you is a priority to SNC-Lavalin. It is also important to us that you understand how we handle this data.
SNC-Lavalin’s Data Privacy Principles
Data Privacy is built into everything we do. Our data privacy principles apply to everything we do, no matter where we do it. To this end:
- SNC-Lavalin takes responsibility for the Personal Data we hold and process.
- Personal Data is collected and processed fairly, lawfully, transparently and in accordance with our Code of Conduct and Data Privacy Compliance Policy Framework.
- Processing of Personal Data is documented and assessed at the outset to ensure there is the minimum privacy risk and impact to individuals.
- Personal Data of individuals is always protected, secure and kept confidential.
- Personal Data is collected only where necessary for legal, regulatory and business purposes and only used for the purposes it was collected for.
- Personal Data is only retained for as long as is necessary to achieve the original processing purpose or to satisfy our legal and regulatory obligations.
This policy sets out the basis on which any Personal Data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purposes of any Data Protection legislation, the Data Controller is SNC-Lavalin.
What is the Basis for Processing this Personal Data?
Our processing of Personal Data is aimed purely to allow us to respond to your requests (such as for us to contact you, or to send you information) and is based on the following legal grounds:
Cookies and Google Analytics