Our Utica Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 10 years of experience as a Construction Project Manager on large manufacturing construction projects that includes Tool Installation experience, we would like to connect with you. This position provides project construction observation and documentation activities, monitoring contractors' substantial compliance with contract, plans, specifications, and special provisions and determining project quality, cost, and adherence to established completion schedule. Performs non-manual field work that involves a combination of conventional and complex features, requiring the application of sound and diversified professional knowledge in board areas of assignments, usually including the coordination of various projects focus and control on all items related to the projects which include cost control, vendor /sub management, and high level of communication with identified stakeholders. This position will eventually be located at our client site- global leader in silicon carbide (SiC) technology, near Syracuse, NY. This is an immediate full-time internal Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits. Automated Material Handling System Experience (AMHS) is a preferred.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies.
Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and client satisfaction.
- Plans and analyses assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Supervises the preparation of plans and specifications for the design/installation of solutions in buildings.
- Communicates with confidence and certainty with Clients, vendors and subs.
- Examines and reviews contracts and estimates by performing risk analysis and developing risk plans.
- Ensures compliance with contracting processes.
- Establishes fulfilment budget for assigned projects by revising the original estimate based on validated project scope.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion.
- Controls expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
- Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; milestones, CPM Analysis; and Histogram Analysis.
- Oversees the following: preparation of material and vendor orders; recording the receipt of materials and approving payments.
- Prepares sub-contractor request for quotation’s (RFQ) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; bonding requirements; and billing schedule of values.
- Receives and qualifies subcontractor proposals; supervises work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Generates technician work orders: reviews plan; reviews progress; and prioritizes tasks.
- Meets with contractors to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
- Responsible for change order management by recommending solutions, facilitating quotes and closing orders.
- Maintains client satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating accordingly.
- Establishes a professional relationship with the client and interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
- Obtains acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the client.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Being a self-starter who can execute activities with limited oversight
- Must have large industrial experience, semi-conductor experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of projects and program management within the context of business results.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents and effectively communicate to the program stakeholders via written documentation or presentations as required.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, procedures and articles using distinctive style. - Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Utilisez les filtres pour modifier vos critères, ou consultez tous les emplois et affiner votre recherche par la suite. "
Nos articles récents
Emplois consultés récemment