Administrator - Human Resources
Administrator - Human Resources
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Administrator, Human Resources
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be part Nuclear Canada Human Resources Team. Within their responsibilities, they will handle employee transactions and provide administrative and systems support to HRBPs, employees, and management team with a high quality of information and service.
- Guide employees on the various procedures, policies or questions they may have on benefits, payroll, timesheets, leaves, vacations, etc.
- Provide information to employees and managers on Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Manage and Administer employment verification letters for employees
- Troubleshoot and assist with resolving employee timesheet issues in Oracle (in partnership with Finance Shared Services)
- Liaise with IT, HR Shared Services and Finance to resolve HRMS system issues that impact employee onboarding
- Manage HRMS (Workday) transactions for employees on time and meeting business requirements
HR Administration and HR Team Support
- Handle workday and oracle (timesheet) queries and answer employee questions
- Ensure effective support to HR Business Partners while liaising with the Payroll team, benefits, as well as the Workday team to ensure proper flow of information.
- Keep employee records for those on assignment conditions up to date through Workday and the Assignment Management System by processing employee status changes in a timely fashion.
- Manage all Workday transactions and movements following internal protocols and process
- Manage Workday transactions as it relates to leaves, organizational changes, ad hoc payments and corrections
- Assist Labour Relations with reports and ensure employee data is well reflected in Workday
- Assist Finance in providing Workday info for audits and with Ad Hoc Reporting
- Responsible for issuing the letters for promotions and transfers etc. according to organizational policies and terms.
- Responsible to maintain employee files and update electronic copies within employee files
- Compile data and produce reports in Excel, if need be.
- Provide overview of company benefits and answer employee inquiries.
- College Diploma in Administration or equivalent required
- One to three (1-3) years in a similar role or other relevant experience
- Experience with unionized environments
- Knowledge of a Human Resource Management Systems
- Experience with Workday is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office, advance skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills in English - verbal / written. (French is an asset)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Data-management experience, managing sensitive & confidential information
- Strong focus on customer service
- Autonomous with the ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Demonstrate rigor in the management of files
- Ability to manage multiple files at once
What we offer at Candu Energy Inc.:
At Candu, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.):
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Paid vacation time
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At Candu, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Candu cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin / Candu, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs