Adminstrator (Saudi National), KSA
Adminstrator (Saudi National), KSA
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah,Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah
As part of our regional growth plans, we are currently looking for a Document Controller to work closely with the team in Saudi Arabia.
- Using EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) as per client requirement and as per line manager’s instructions.
- Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences, MoMs, Drawings & technical submittals.
- Maintaining a register of all incoming and outgoing mail, stamping and recording of mail before circulating for distribution to the Project Manager as set out in BMS_Project Communication and Document Control and BMS_Site Supervision Quality Procedures
- Responsible for Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, site instructions, change orders, NFC, RFI, CVI,RFM, Letters, staff daily report, Submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and subcontractors (including Atkins internal documents).
- Responsible for receiving, logging and distributing all technical documents and assisting in coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the work flow.
- Set up/assist document control filing system.
- Maintaining all files within the Filing Department
- Opening new files in accordance with PQP for each new project
- Maintaining all tracking records and ensuring that they are initialled when a file is taken from the filing room
- Chasing up each individual for return of files
- Maintaining all Tender Documents and ensuring originals are not take from the filing room
- Keeping all files in a tidy condition
- Collecting faxes regularly, recording and sending for distribution to the individuals concerned, photocopying fax if it is marked for someone’s urgent attention and sending them accordingly with a copy to the Project Manager/line manager
- Implement and maintain a coordinated and consistent filing system; ensure that all filing is up-to-date and in accordance with QSE procedures
- Co-ordination between other Consultants & Contractors for facilitating documents workflow and ensure documents status to be closed.
- Update drawings in accordance with Drawing Register.
- Follow-up with team members and others for “open” status items to be closed down.
- Maintain Project Documentation as per ISO standards.
- Electronic-transmission of documents
- Data input to database related to document receiving & tracking document.
- Assist Site office administration
- Coordination with the respective Project Managers, Secretaries and other staff to ensure correctness of the records.
- Archiving contract/project documents
- Maintain Archive section up to date.
- Successful closeout and handover of documentation as required by line manager
- Regular periodic backup (electronic copy) of project documents
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Exceptional level of computer literacy in Windows – Word, Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of document management is essential
- Experience of using EDMS (Electronic Document Management Systems) such as Projectwise would be advantageous
- Ability to relate and interact successfully with a multi-cultural workforce at all levels
- Must have outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English
- Able to use initiative and a adopt a proactive approach
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 22 calendar days annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
All candidates will be screened against the above criteria and contacted accordingly.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs