Assistant BIM Consultant
Assistant BIM Consultant
Assistant BIM Consultant / Information Manager
Faithful+Gould is an integrated project management firm delivering Project and Programme Management consultancy services worldwide. We work in various sectors such as education, commercial property, public sector, offices, retail, residential and the banking sector. Placing great emphasis on the training, development, and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Our London office is looking to recruit an Assistant BIM Consultant / Information Manager to join our dynamic and talented team. The successful candidate will help shape and drive our BIM and Information Management Consultancy service offering to our Clients.
- Assist Clients to define their BIM vision and strategic aspirations
- Prepare guidance and presentations to advise Clients on the latest developments and requirements for BIM and Information Management standards and practices
- Support development of the Client’s BIM brief and support author their Exchange Information Requirements (EIR)
- Contribute as part of the Information Management team to develop project specific information management and delivery documents including Asset Information Requirements (AIR) and Project Information Requirements (PIR)
- Assist internal project teams to review, comment and agree the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) with the Client and Consultants/Contractors
- Support the Information Management team on various projects, providing technical support and BIM expertise and guidance
- Providing assurance and compliance on project information deliverables as an Information Manager on behalf of the Client
- Review of BIM models and Asset Information Models
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry issues and developments in best practice along with the latest national and international initiatives
- Positively contributing to and participating in internal/external training initiatives
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Proficient working knowledge of authoring software such as Revit
- Fluency and experience with BIM collaborative working processes (ISO 19650 suite and previously BS1192:2007, BS1192:4, PAS1192:2,3 4)
- Familiarity with the latest UK BIM Framework standards and guidance
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication as well as excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- You will be familiar with the Government’s BIM Strategy
- Demonstrate an interest in adopting new and innovative technologies
- Demonstrate experience with defining BIM Standards and Protocols
- Experience in providing BIM consultancy services including technical advice and guidance
- Proficient user of NBS Create and/or NBS Building
- Experience in carrying out BIM technical document review, analysis, and audits
- Experience of data analysis and data presentation tools (such as PowerBI)
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a desire to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, and will provide a first-class service to our Clients.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/your-benefits
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs