Assistant Designer - Structures (Civil3D/Microstation)
Atkins is one of the world’s leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
Transportation division of Atkins in India supports Atkins’ various overseas operations, including those located in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Hong Kong. The team comprises Transport Planners, Bridge Engineers, Highways Engineers, CAD Technicians, Drainage Engineers and Virtual Reality specialists
- Should be able to develop CAD/BIM 3D Models / 2D Drawings to the standards & codes
- Should be able to produce medium to complex 3D modelling for bridges & Rail structures
- Competent in producing GA and RC detailing drawings for bridges and Rail structures.
- Should be able to produce 3D models and extract information directly from model to create 2D drawings, schedules, setting out, quantities and other deliverables.
- Should be able to manage/ review models and technical content including clash detection and compliance to BEP.
- Should be able to review deliverable including Rail civils, Resignalling civils, Setting out details, Typical Cross Sections, Standard details etc.
- Should be able to follow & set up the OCRA process in EDMS workflow
- Should have strong written & verbal communication in English
- Experience of working in Common Data Environment (CDE) like ProjectWise
- Apply Atkins’ Quality, Safety & Environmental (QSE) standards and Business Management System (BMS).
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 5 to 10 years in consultancy business
- Sound knowledge in AecoSim, MicroStation, AutoCAD, MS Office and Outlook
- Experience in Pro-Concrete would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in French would be an advantage.