As a member of the Highways Team you will be responsible for:
- Ability to use design software’s competently and provide on the job support to Graduate engineers/Assistant Engineers
- Undertaking checks and inspections of constructed works for compliance with design and specifications, including monitoring and proposing remedial actions
- Able to author competent technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Able to check work of all those in the project team.
- Clear knowledge of work procedures, and ability to brief project team on them.
- Ability to develop / improve niche technical capability in response to business opportunity.
- Apply Atkins Quality, Safety & Environmental (QSE) standards and Business Management System (BMS)
- Hands on experience of Open Roads, Inroads, Civil 3D (compulsory) or MX
- Working experience to DMRB/ AASHTO
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in design of Highways.
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues, seniors, team members and clients.
- Experience in leading a team of junior engineers and CAD technicians.
- Experience of major highway projects at feasibility and detailed design stages.
- A team player and work in collaboration