Assistant Lead Designer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
Within the water industry we combine leading-edge engineering with in-depth experience to deliver total water management solutions. Our Civils & Structural Team in Water Operations require a Junior BIM Designer to work alongside their team in Bengaluru.
You will be required to:
- To work as part of Atkins’ BIM/CAD team under Water and Environment
- To assist in delivering a range of projects relating to water and wastewater infrastructure design and planning
- To train new staffs in the team.
- Take new challenges and initiatives.
- Develop project deliverables, particularly drawings and reports in accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements.
- Knowledge of BIM.
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable record of developing technical drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit and experience working in water and wastewater industry, including;
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institution.
- 2 - 4 years AutoCAD, Civils3D Cad, Micro station, Revit and detailing experience involving work associated with Water projects.
- Extensive experience of detailing water and wastewater infrastructure (pipe networks, long sections, pumping stations, drainage network and CSO) drawings using Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D
Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers. Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
The position is to be based in Bengaluru