Associate Building Surveyor - Epsom
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Associate – Building Surveyor - Epsom (Initial work location in London for Business Savvy)
Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading consultancy? Atkins is currently recruiting for an Associate – Building Surveyor to be based in our Epsom offices.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and develop our existing Building Surveying teams. This role provides the opportunity to work on a range of projects up to £10m and to lead a team in London or Epsom offices.
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and senior individual to:
- Provide effective delivery of a full suite of Building Surveying services across a range of market sectors.
- Leading and developing a regional Building Surveying team – building, motivating, guiding and developing the team.
- Build successful working relationships with local and national clients.
- Take an active role in business development and build on an existing team to help deliver new opportunities.
- Provide support to the senior management team as required on all business issues.
- MRICS or APM qualified (or equivalent).
- Experience of working in a senior Building Surveying role within a consultancy environment.
- Positive and collaborative, committed to working to the highest professional standards.
- A track record of successfully managing Client requirements, generating opportunities and winning new work.
- Strong customer focus, ability to problem solve, advising clients on cost effective and practical solutions to all matters related to property and facilities.
- Sound business acumen and strong risk and commercial awareness.
- Experience in the preparation of fee proposals and submissions.
- To manage internal job costings & resourcing in relation to the fee and services to be provided.
- The ability to demonstrate a highly motivated, pro-active approach to work matters.
- To be IT literate with a good understanding of the Microsoft suite.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.