Australian Defence Industry: Engineering, Commercial and Project Management EOI - VIC
MULTIPLE DEFENCE OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS THE NATION!
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees think beyond engineering. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction management, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients across the EDPM (engineering, design and project management), Infrastructure, Nuclear, and Resources businesses. http://www.snclavalin.com
Join our SNC-Lavalin Atkins team, and you’ll be a part of a diverse, ambitious business with a strong team spirit.
For more than 40 years in Australia, our people have been carving out rewarding careers on award winning projects. We think beyond engineering and push the boundaries of innovation for our clients across all major markets.
Expressions of Interest
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified professionals who have experience in Australian Defence Industry or the Australian Defence Force, that can build on our knowledge transfer from overseas and help grow our local presence in the Australian Defence market.
- System Engineers
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Practitioners
- Project Controllers
- Cyber Security Practitioners
- Commercial Managers
- Project Managers
- ICT Engineers
- Capability Development Specialists
SNC-Lavalin values a diverse workforce and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Our selection process is based on the main requirements of each role and candidates are chosen based on their unique strengths and experiences.
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in chosen field
- Must have experience in either the Australian Defence Industry or Australian Defence Force
- Effective problem solving and time management abilities
- Experience with Defence projects
- Process driven and attention to detail are necessary
- A bachelor’s degree or higher, and/or equivalent in training and experience
- A current or expired security clearance preferred (minimum of NV1) and essential willingness and ability to obtain the required security clearance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or in an integrated team environment
- Drive to continuously seek innovation and improvement (self, project, strategic)
About the Benefits
We offer rewarding careers to people who want to be part of our great stories and remarkable achievements, plus work on diverse projects of varying sizes.
SNC-Lavalin offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with a great team environment. We have in place strong learning and development programs, training and career opportunities to keep you developing.
We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenge and actively seek to develop and improve work processes and want to be part of a safe and healthy work environment.
Why Join our team?
Located in 13 countries across the Asia Pacific region, SNC-Lavalin operates through its brands, SNC-Lavalin, Kentz and Atkins and our people have worked, and continue to work, on some of the region’s most iconic projects. So joining today as a career with us opens up a world of possibilities - being part of a global organisation of over 50,000 employees, opportunities await you to collaborate with colleagues on international projects or use your skills and knowledge to create a winning combination for our clients across our other markets.
We’re focused on creating an inclusive, supportive workplace that will enable you to develop and thrive. You’ll work alongside some of the leaders in your field, with opportunities to reach your potential through training and professional development.