BIM Lead - Structures
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
BE Civil/M.Tech Structures Engineering with related 8-12 years’ experience in Leading Structures BIM projects.
1. Knowledge of BIM standards.
2. Leading a team of 8-12 staff and getting the desired BIM output thoroughly closely engaging with the team.
3. Commitment to deliver consistently high quality output.
4. Consistent attention to development of technical competencies of self and team
5. Working knowledge of standard codes and EDMS (Electronic Data Management System)
1. Responsible for completion of specifically assigned tasks on time as well as intermediate reporting on progress
2. Aware of the project programme and the date of deliverables
3. Identifies and communicates concerns to immediate Supervisor
4. Command of oral and technical writing skills
5. Ability to plan, prioritise and execute tasks