Business Development Manager
It’s an exciting time to be joining the SNC Lavalin family, as we continue to experience significant growth within our Resources sector. To continue building on this growth in project work we are looking to speak to candidates who have significant experience in business development in the Oil & Gas sector across the CIS countries.
- Build, develop and broaden relationships with existing and new clients. Ensure that existing clients are managed to effectively maximise potential future revenues for the entire CIS region.
- Research and identify potential new clients to remain focused on business development opportunities.
- Identify and qualify for new opportunities which are aligned to the business strategy and which result in high levels of successful conversion, while delivering key individual objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Empowerment, leadership and clear direction. Must be an established team player, accountable and able to work under pressure with clear objectives. A flexible and agile approach is required.
- Rationale required to create a compelling and logical process for pursuing work opportunities, with the ability to eliminate distractions of blue-sky prospects.
- This role covers all CIS countries, with regional therefore a significant amount of travel is required to clients, sites, office and potentially offshore
- Graduate in either technical or recognized business degree.
- Career within the international Oil & Gas industry
- In depth knowledge of Oil & Gas services
- Knowledgeable in various types of contracts within the oil & gas industry
- Demonstratable business development success within the Oil & Gas industry in this region
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop long term and successful client relationships
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com