Business Development Manager - SEA
Business Development Manager - SEA
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and ABB to turnkey electrical AC substation projects, combining SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offer for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects
Linxon – A Leading Engineering Company:
As one of the leading engineering companies, we help our customers with turnkey solutions in the field of substations for power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
As a single point of contact we combine the accumulated knowhow of key-suppliers and contractors so that customers benefit from efficient solutions, increased industrial productivity and a lower environmental impact in a sustainable way.
Linxon India Pvt Ltd seeks to strengthen its market position in the Substation market in the Asia Pacific region for Utilities, Transport, Renewables.
This position will work closely with the HUB leadership team and will contribute to the strategic growth objectives of the Business.
- Achieving the sales & business development targets driving specific business opportunities and other strategic goals established by the HUB Team.
- Coordinating the effort with external stakeholders, negotiating the contracts with customers and maintaining relationship with decision influencers.
The Business Development manager will have specific focus on South & East Asia and will be part of Sales Team reporting directly to the Sales Director/Hub Manager.
Asia Pacific Market Development: Positioning of LINXON with focus on countries like Thailand, Taiwan ,Malaysia, Indonesia ,Philippines and other Asia pacific region
- Ability to assess Substation projects and their fitness to meet LINXON business strategy and objectives.
- Screening prospects and opportunities to ensure focused on those with the highest probability of success being accountable for the final result.
- Working together with HUB Leadership team to originate / create deals that leverage LINXON offerings for selected opportunities regions/customers
- Implementing, developing a proper customer engagement plan identifying, creates and efficiently manage key client relationships (Utilities, Transport ,Renewable developers ]
- Ability to select partners for key partnership for penetration into key markets
- Ability to accurate forecast business and work within company’s CRM
- Coordinate effort with HUB team to allow a streamlined communication channel towards main customers and stakeholders
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- Required education and focus: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required technical experience (including number of years): >5 years, not mandatory
- Required Substation experience (including number of years): >5 years, mandatory
- Required work experience (including number of years): 10 years, mandatory
- Required amount of travel with the position: Anticipate at least 30% travel which may include weekend travel or evenings
Required knowledge, skills, or expertise:
- Turnkey Substation or related industry knowledge
- Business development experience
- Lead identification experience
- Setting and executing Deal team strategy and driving results
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Turnkey Substation or related contract negotiation experience
- Strong understanding of competitors strengths and Weaknesses
- Self-determined acumen and Driven to see projects through to completion
- Customer Fascination
- Team Player and ability to lead
- Preferred education and focus (if applicable): Technical Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred past experience (including number of years): International Assignment or equivalent international / cross-geographical experience
Preferred knowledge, skills, or expertise:
- Proven Experience closing >25MUSD complex business transactions
- Experience working within cross functional / matrix organizations
- Experience winning utility & EPC contracts
- Strong presentation skills for both internal executive and external customer facing meetings
- Strong decision making skills
To know more about Linxon, Please click on the link below.
Our Latest Articles