This vacancy has now expired... why not:
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and client satisfaction.
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Supervises the preparation of plans and specifications for the design/installation of solutions in buildings.
- Communicates with confidence and certainty with Clients, vendors and subs
- Examines and reviews contracts and estimates by performing risk analysis and developing risk plans.
- Ensures compliance with contracting processes.
- Establishes fulfillment budget for assigned projects by revising the original estimate based on validated project scope.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion.
- Controls expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
- Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; milestones, CPM Analysis; and Histogram Analysis.
- Oversees the following: preparation of material and vendor orders; recording the receipt of materials and approving payments.
- Prepares sub-contractor request for quotation’s (RFQ) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; bonding requirements; and billing schedule of values.
- Receives and qualifies subcontractor proposals; supervises work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Generates technician work orders: reviews plan; reviews progress; and prioritizes tasks.
- Meets with contractors to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
- Responsible for change order management by recommending solutions, facilitating quotes and closing orders.
- Maintains client satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating accordingly.
- Establishes a professional relationship with the client and interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
- Obtains acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or related field experience (8 more years experience in place of a Degree)
- At least 7 years of Experience as a construction manager with Industrial projects is required.
- Understanding of construction trade software such as Prolog, Primavera, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Project Management, Building Design & Construction, Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling, Building Cost Modeling and Risk Analysis.
- Must understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement.
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.