This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our Arizona team is growing! Plan, coordinate, control, and monitor the execution of construction projects as a member of the project team. Responsible for the construction of the project. Serve as the clients Designated Representative, Plant vendor supervisor, and construction manager for multiple, simultaneous capital projects at a Plant. Typical project vendors and contractors include engineering service providers, construction contractors including the site maintenance and modification contractor, engineered equipment commissioning engineers, QA/QC specialists, and safety specialists. This will be located at the client project site in Yuma, AZ for the duration of the project. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with Robust benefits. We seek Career minded individuals who are looking for long term tenure and grow a career with us!
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
• Manages complex construction projects and teams.
• Member of project team and must communicate, interface with, and inform other project team members and project stakeholders.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all construction Health, Safety and Environmental requirements, includingISO14001, and procedures including LOTO procedures.
• Chairs complex construction project meetings.
• Leads the project’s preconstruction effort.
• Ensures the project construction documents are adhered to, redlined, as built and issued for future reference
• Reviews contractor construction schedules and assists with project delivery strategies.
• Manages resources for project construction to ensure construction team is properly staffed and supported.
• Communicates on a regular basis with clients to assure satisfaction with services provided.
• Directs the planning and preparation of project construction including cost estimates, schedules, and constructability. Monitors and controls construction cost and schedules, obtain change approvals, identify trends and act to avoid cost and schedule overruns
• Defines the project quality requirements and applicable procedures and ensures compliance to these requirements and procedures.
• Maintains project teams focus on achievement of construction milestones and key project objectives.
• Identifies construction risks and opportunities. Develops mitigation measures and manages their resolution. Monitors closures of these items
• Manages construction related project changes and takes the appropriate action to communicate and resolve the change to support the project plan.
• Manages the project closeout processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering or a related field, plus five years relevant experience.
• must have industrial experience: heavy industrial experience (i.e., Coal/Gas Generation, Petrochemical, Paper, Mining, Steel, etc.)
• power generation experience
• Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must have strong construction estimating skills, strong knowledge of construction and procurement strategies, and proficiency with project scheduling software. Must have ability to navigate Web based construction management software (often provided by the client).
• Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
• Working knowledge of Construction Standards, OSHA Standards and Environmental Regulations.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.