This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our LA team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 7 years of experience as a procurement / contract administrator in aviation or construction related industry, we would like to connect with you. This is an internal full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits. This position will be located at our client project site at LAX and will require daily commute. We seek individually who are looking for long term tenure and want to grow a career with us!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Provide administrative support to the head of a large administrative organization.
• Serve as Contract Administrator for a number of Professional Services Contracts.
• Assist Contracts Managers and Project Managers in facilitating, executing and monitoring activities including coordination, preparation of materials, and data tracking.
• Prepare and maintain various documents related to Contract Administration, including but not limited to, task orders letters, amendments, rate matrices, backup documents etc.
• Coordinate and attend various meetings with key stakeholders
• Prepare drafts of contract meeting agendas for review and approval, finalize, and distribute to key stakeholders
• Plays proactive role in ensuring that budgets, goals and deadlines are met by monitoring progress and keeping manager well informed with uptodate reports, graphs and other decision-making tools
• 7-10 years of experience in administration of public sector/professional services contracts is required.
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized
• Effective oral and written communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, Adobe Acrobat Professional and large-scale construction management type software
• Knowledge and direct experience in the alternative project delivery methods
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required. Knowledge of business administration practices and principles, including finance and accounting.
• Computer skills required, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge of the consulting engineering industry helpful.
• Ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with people at
• all levels of the organization
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs