Controls & Monitoring Section Manager (Water project)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould are looking for Controls & Monitoring Section Manager for a major bid in Riyadh, KSA. Candidates should have experience of working on major utilities frameworks with an emphasis on water distribution, transmission and storage, sewerage collection and wastewater treatment services on a national basis.
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
- Bachelor in engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 15 years’ professional experience including as Project Manager in large scale EPC Project.
- Experience and a cultural understanding of project management within KSA.
- Broad knowledge of Project Controls principles/tools and their application to engineering, procurement, construction, testing, operations, and handover.
- Experience in Financial Reporting and understanding of key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of the application of corrective actions to reconcile nonconforming conditions.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Proficiency in providing direction and on the job training to assigned personnel.
- Proficiency in managing financial performance.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer programs.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Our Latest Articles