Why join us?
This position is based out of our office in Toronto.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices in over 50 countries, SNC-Lavalin's approximately 40,000 employees provide EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, environment and water, infrastructure and power. SNC-Lavalin can also combine these services with its financing and operations and maintenance capabilities to provide complete end-to-end project solutions.
This position is for a recent graduate and involves consultation with clients in an engineering compliance/quality role, primarily testing building systems and process equipment.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Support the CQV team in generation of technical documents including Qualification and validation protocols and reports for clients in regulated industries
- Conducting test studies on equipment and processes to assess compliance with requirements
- Analysis of test data and collection of samples, where required
- Operation of testing equipment
- Provide support in troubleshooting
- Provide recommendations on equipment/process operation/optimization
- Provides general support to the CQV group to meet department goals and objectives
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or a related Science program
- Interest in the bio-pharma industry
- Experience and/or understanding of bio-process or pharmaceutical manufacturing systems and building systems is an asset
- Experience (co-op)in a Quality Assurance role an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must
- Proficient in English (oral/written)
- Well organized, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible with the proven ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Must be mobile within the Greater Toronto Area
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 3 weeks of vacation time
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs