Cyber Security Analyst
Atkins is a part of the SNC Lavalin Group, we work largely across the Transport, Infrastructure, Energy, Aerospace and Defence sectors. We’re involved in the delivery of major projects such as Hinkley Point, HS2 and the Heathrow Airport expansion, our combined group now has approximately 50,000 employees around the world and both Atkins and SNC-Ls offerings enable us the opportunity to continue our growth.
In your capacity as a Security Analyst, you will act as an integral part of part of SNCL’s Global Security group whose mandate covers both physical and cyber security and help to assess, identify and protect our employees, our business and our infrastructure.
This role will be part of the group which monitors the infrastructure to detect, triage and respond to cyber security events
This role will
- Monitor the infrastructure to detect cyber security events, triage them and follow established incident response processes
- Participate in Incident Response
- Participate in the evolution of use cases, incident response processes
- Bachelor's or Master Degree level in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Security or any other equivalent degree
- Knowledge of French desirable
- Ability to receive a UK security clearance
- Identification, triage and response to Cyber Security incidents
- triage and assessment of potentially infected windows hosts
- response to phishing campaigns
- response to cyber security events in Microsoft Office 365
- working knowledge of systems such as SIEM, EDR, Antivirus
Knowledge and Skills
- Security is a passion
- Strong knowledge in malware investigations and remediations
- Strong understanding of the Windows operating system and protocols such as TCP/IP , HTTP, SMTP
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Strong technical and learning agility, able to adapt to constantly evolving threats, domains and technologies with little supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, with minimal supervision
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.