Why join us?
We are hiring! Atkins seeks a Data Specialist to join our team in Guaynabo, PR. This role will perform reviews, data interpretation and analysis of digital information related to Transportation Disaster Recovery projects.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Perform reviews of digital information related to existing geographical data, assessment of existing conditions.
- Perform data interpretation and analysis.
- Develop projections of functional requirements and organization of requirements
- Coordinate information from the client and analysts.
- Develop of digital reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for the development and analysis of digital data projections, creating database query and analysis tools.
- Capacity to communicate complex ideas in an easily interpreted fashion, strategic planning, development of digital survey tools.
- Drafting automated digital reports, creation of digital report outlines, coordination of the data collected, translation, and presentation of deliverables.
- Must be highly proficient using technology applications for geographical databases, social, economic, financial, infrastructure.
- Must be highly proficient on the design, development, implementation, revision and presentation of process workflows.
What will you contribute?
- BS degree in an engineering Planning, Architecture, Statistics Computer Science, Economics, Business, Law, or Information Technology PLUS seven years related/relevant industry experience (OR MS/MBA PLUS six years related/relevant experience), OR an equivalent combination of education and related/relevant experience.
- Typical incumbent has eight to ten years of experience as a Data Specialist.
- Experience with disaster recovery projects preferred.
- Should have strong background in customer service and project management, with a solid background in analysis with respect to business and process improvement related projects.
- Possesses knowledge of re-engineering principles and quality certifications on technology tools and applications.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Knowledge of tools required to create and present high-quality written, verbal and graphic deliverables.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be a strong team player and have strong customer interface and coordination skills.
- Good technical writing skills, including expertise in synthesizing information.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs