Document Management Department Manager (EPC Water Projects)
Faithful+Gould is looking for a Scheduling Manager to work with a major water distribution company in Saudi Arabia.
Western education is preferred with experience working on major utilities frameworks with an emphasis on water distribution, transmission and storage, sewerage collection and wastewater treatment services on a national basis.
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include : Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or related subject.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in document / information management including 5 years’ as department manager on large- scale projects.
- Technical knowledge of document and content management systems and typical data management applications.
- Methodical and analytical approach to work, the ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of working internationally (preference KSA experience).
- Experience working on national-level water distribution projects
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 working days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme
Our Latest Articles