Estimating Engineer (ACCE/K-Base)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Individual must have strong estimating background in oil and gas industry.
- Highly experience in any discipline, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation, telecommunication, civil and structural.
- Familiar in upstream oil and gas process equipment.
- Knowledge in reading of all drawings, isometric, P&ID and general drawings.
- Demonstrate understanding of estimating method that support the task request.
- Monitor and improve estimating performance through incorporation of actual cost feedback into future estimate.
- Identify information needs for developing accurate estimate as well as identifying many technical issues related to project implementation.
- Review key aspect of the request project contract or contractor proposal.
- Aid other internal estimating engineer and project support in developing cost and project cost review.
- Candidate shall have strong technical writing skills and willing to mentor and motivate young Saudi Engineer.
- SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
- Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
- Key services include : Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
- Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
- Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Qualification and Experience
- B.S. degree in engineering with a minimum 10-year experience in estimating engineering in oil and gas business sector.
- Knowledge of different estimating tools and methods utilized by industry, Aspen Capital Cost estimate, Sage estimation and Microsoft office product.
- Experience developing class 5.4.3 and 2 estimate for capital project.
- Strong interpersonal skills, creative solution and problem-solving skills.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 22 calendar days annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Our Latest Articles