FANR Exam Author
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Nuclear seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our nuclear team as an FANR Exam Author.
- Developing Audit and FANR Certification Examination materials (Written, Simulator Scenarios, & JPM evaluations).
- Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process IAW BNPP procedures and policies
- Complete Exam Developer Job Qualification Card
- Develop Audit Examinations and FANR Certification Examinations (Written, Simulator Scenarios, & JPMs)
- Working 38 core business hours and up to an additional 22 hours per week with prior approval from Management. Total hours worked will not exceed 60 hours per week.
- The candidates will perform work in the operations training department to develop and support the Audit and Certification Examination of SRO/RO students
- Provide support during the execution of the Audit and FANR Certification Exams as requested.
- Develop Examination Simulator Scenarios.
- Develop Examination Job Performance Measures (Performance and Administrative).
- Develop Written Examinations.
- Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
- Support operational and written examinations as necessary
- Revise operations examination material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
- Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 years SRO/RO License/Certification Exam Development experience.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with 5 years SRO/RO License/Certification Exam Development experience.
- Technical Skills Proficient in English and Excellent MS Office Skills.
- All candidates should be capable of obtaining security clearance to include site access passes to all required station locations.
- Minimum certification is previously qualified as a Certification/License Exam Developer and previously licensed or certified SRO/RO.
- Preferred is INPO Regulatory Exam Author Certificate.
- All Exam Writers may also be required to deliver examinations at ENEC Headquarter in Masdar as necessary.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.