Why join us?
Our Team in New Mexico is growing! If you want to join a growing worldwide company and have previous experience in maintenance or installation of piping, exhaust, electrical or any experience in construction we would like to talk with you! This position is responsible for on-site field validation of installation of construction material ensuring the reported data is correct and reporting any inaccuracies. The responsibility includes invoice review for accuracy and also includes coordination with vendor finance, procurement, and project managers along with the project controls group. This is a full time, internal position with Faithful+Gould offering full benefits. This position will be located with our team at our Semi-Conductor manufacturing client site in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Perform on-site field validation of installed work (e.g. concrete, flooring, structural steel, process and mechanical piping, electrical, etc.)
- Record observations from job site inspections and complete inspection reports
- Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places.
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required.
- Some positions may require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous elements or conditions such as chemicals, gases, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, etc.
What will you contribute?
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills necessary to interface with external engineering, architectural and construction firms, suppliers, the management team and other organizations within client organizations.
- Should have working knowledge of electronic take-off including CAD Measure and working knowledge of a commercially available construction cost estimating system.
- Working knowledge of industry standard software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations, to understand contract plans and specifications, organize information, and effectively utilize PC and applicable software.
- Previous experience in maintenance or installation of piping, exhaust, electrical or any experience in construction in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret design documents (drawings and specifications)
- Safety conscience
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs