Why join us?
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine Hitachi ABB Power Grids deep technological knowledge and SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects. As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
To know more about the Linxon please click on the link below.
Purpose of the Job:
Financial Accountant takes full responsibility in supporting a growing business. The successful applicant will be relied upon to maintain auditable financial accounting processes and procedures. You’ll be working in a busy team where priorities can change quickly according to business needs with the support of your team you’ll be expected to turnaround deadlines effectively.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Assist in the upkeep of financial accounting procedures in line with company policies.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports including but not limited to aged debtors, aged creditors, accrual reporting, cash reporting, P&L and balance sheet analysis.
- Play a pivotal role in month end duties.
- Prepare Sales, Use and other Tax returns.
- Prepare and review cash flow files, weekly to analyze currency requirements based on business activity.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts.
- Support and reconcile inter-company transactions.
- Compile other ad hoc analysis and summaries to management to assist in the efficient day to day running of the business, as required.
- Prepare forecast and budgets.
- Ad-hoc treasury/ banking responsibilities.
- Ad-hoc administrative requirements.
- Delivering to deadlines including month end cycle.
- Produce accurate reporting.
- Uphold alignment with company business strategy.
- Maintain a robust and positive working relationship across functions.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance (or Equivalent).
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a professional accounting role.
- The ability to think outside the box and move things forward using your own initiative.
- Ability to drive through change.
- Focused on the detail, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships across the business whilst embracing cultural differences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team collaboration and be a team player.
- Ability to breakdown finance information to non-finance professionals.
- The ability to identify financial trends and provide explanations to stakeholders.
- Highly focused on process improvement and controls.
- Strong commercial understanding.
Personal Qualities Required:
- Effective communicator.
- Result orientated.
- Proactive and self-starter.
- Resilient and flexible achiever.
- Driven by value added and business sustainability.
- Passionate to succeed.
- Willingness to learn.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Takes pride in the output delivered.
- Down to earth, hands on, pragmatic.
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now.
At Linxon, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Linxon, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs