Finishes Inspector (Omani Nationals)
Atkins are looking for Finishes Inspector for projects in Oman.
The role will report to the site Resident Engineer and will be required to coordinate with the client representatives along with the specialist interior design consultant team on the project. We require finishes inspectors who can demonstrate an exposure to high end fit out and finishing.
The works comprise the refurbishment of an historically important building in Oman.
As part of these works there is substantial fit out to be undertaken for the building owner as well as areas of tenant fit out. Due to the high profile nature of the project fit out will be to a high standard and is to be undertaken on a fast track programme.
Note: We are currently pending award on several significant projects. Should we be awarded, this position is key role. Consequently we are keen to speak to individuals in the market place with the experience listed below for such potential future programmes of work
- Bachelor’s Degree in a construction related discipline Architectural background given preference.
- 5+ years post qualification experience of which at least 2 years must be on site
- Experience in high end fit out projects
- Active part of a project to final completion and handover.
- Consultant background
- Client facing skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
Rewards & Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants.
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah