Head of Digital Asset Management
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
To provide a safer, more efficient and greener built environment for our clients and their customers through the use of Asset Management best practice and technology enabled solutions
What we are trying to do
- Deliver diverse Digital Asset Management projects, covering anything from implementing innovative uses of new technology, formulating national guidance, providing strategic direction for asset management policy and using data and analysis tools to develop works programme
- Transform and grow the Middle East region approach to asset management across the transportation, buildings, energy, defence and power sectors
- Guide clients through solving some of their most complex challenges by providing a unique combination of management consulting, technology, and engineering expertise
- Aging assets, funding shortfalls, evolving government priorities and emerging disruptive technologies; infrastructure owners and operators are facing a multitude of challenges.
- Help our clients to leverage multi-disciplinary experts utilizing a solutions-driven approach and a solid foundation in engineering practices to meet their organization’s challenges
- Strategic accountability for the successful delivery outcomes across the project lifecycle from initiation through to their transition into production and ongoing application support
- Promote new digital technologies throughout the organisation both internally and externally
- Play a key role in the dAM Leadership Team
- Building a network of people and technology partners that can provide complimentary capabilities to Atkins to help drive growth
- Define, establish and sustain effective supplier relationships enabling delivery of strategic engagements and drive continuous improvement in alignment with our Digital Asset Management Strategy
- Provide strong leadership over the delivery of digital innovation and technology to both existing contracts and new opportunities.
- Develop, formulate and lead on the successful delivery of all digital asset management opportunities
- Direct and lead the initiation of project work through working with clients that will be both the customers and service providers of the capabilities that the project will deliver.
- Direct and lead the KSA digital asset management team on a day to day basis, ensuring best in class practices in project management and overall programme delivery are realised.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant asset management experience in similar industries
- Experience of leading high functioning and technical teams
- Educated to degree level (Computing Science, MBA, Engineering or equivalent preferred)
- IAM qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of leading major digital asset management projects including the formulation and application of a vision, strategy, blueprint and business change plan.
- Deep understanding of digital asset management, information systems industry and emerging technologies
- Working understanding of Digital Twin technologies and GIS software/processes would be of benefit
- Understands, explains and able to present complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in a persuasive and convincing manner.
- Ability to lead and deliver multiple enterprise level projects / initiatives at the same time
- Has a broad and deep knowledge of organisations that use and exploit enterprise asset management systems Maximo, Ellipse, Infor.
- Extensive experience of leading and motivating large delivery teams and successful delivery of major digital asset management programmes
- Demonstrable experience of building successful partnerships with suppliers
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to articulate a vision with energy and passion.
- Commercial acumen and ability to work with business leaders and peers to develop go to Market business value propositions
- Results orientated and removes blockages to restore progress & achieve benefits
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure and /or against opposition
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams spread across continents to delivery successful projects
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
Our Latest Articles