Human Reliability Engineer
Human Reliability Engineer
Job Title: Human Reliability Engineer
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins Business is one of the largest providers of energy consultancy and engineering support services in the UK. Our Nuclear division is a leading consultancy providing multi-disciplinary engineering support services to all project stages, from concept through to completion, to owners, operators, regulators and suppliers to nuclear licensed sites. We’re involved across the whole life cycle of the civil nuclear industry, building the next generation of civil nuclear power stations and the first large scale prototype fusion reactor, meeting the challenge of keeping the current nuclear fleet operational and tackling complex decommissioning projects.
As one of the world’s leading engineering consultancies, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career.
To meet the increasing demand of our expertise in the nuclear industry, we have now opportunities for Human Reliability Engineers with experience ranging from 03 – 10 years to join the Nuclear team at our Bengaluru office.
If you are an experienced Human Factors/Ergonomics professional working within high hazard industries and love the idea of contributing directly to the growth of this area, then we are waiting for you to join our team. You’ll be capable of nurturing and developing existing relationships with both internal Atkins and external clients, to help grow our exciting expanding Human Factors offering. To do this, you’ll be adaptable, flexible and be able to think on your feet. You’ll enjoy interpreting data and be able to and enjoy communicating this clearly to others, at a variety of different levels as well as to a variety of different clients. You’ll also enjoy supporting the development of our growing team, including the guidance and development of junior colleagues.
As a member of our growing team, you will work with others based in our Bengaluru office, you will have responsibility for quality technical delivery, as well as developing and maintaining client relationships, whilst also contributing to the strategy and direction of our dynamic team of dedicated Human Factors professionals.
Typical assignments will include leading client Ergonomics work packages, managing technical delivery to project programmes as well as contributing to Atkins bids and initiatives. As a member of a client focused team you will work on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors of industry including Energy, Transportation and Infrastructure.
Working in a friendly, supportive and influential team, you will be given opportunities to develop your career. There may be opportunities for international travel depending on the tasks you are working on.
Candidate should possess the following qualifications, skills and experience.
- Degree in human factors analysis, engineering, science, or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in qualitative and quantitate human factors analysis
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- A good knowledge of Human Factors techniques, data and tools
- Knowledge in the application of Human Factors standards and guidelines
- Experience and knowledge in one or more of the following subject areas: HMI development; scientific methods and statistics; procedures analysis; safety analysis; human performance measurement; workstation and operations room design; training development and design;
- Experience of working within regulated industries
- Knowledge of Human Factors Assessment techniques in relation to international standards and familiarity with latest regulatory developments relevant to major hazard industries
- A competitive salary offered to the right person
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (EPF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee and family
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee
- Annual bonus/Gratuity scheme
- Medical Expenses Reimbursement
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs