Junior Engineer (Only UAE Nationals)
Atkins, now part of SNC-Lavalin, is the worlds largest provider of nuclear engineering and consultancy worldwide. Of the 50,000 staff we have globally, our nuclear team is 3,000 based in Canada, UK, USA and also the UAE.
Our UAE team is the HQ of our nuclear work in the middle east region, and we have been a trusted supplier of services to the UAE’s peaceful nuclear power programme since 2011.
We are seeking to grow our local team of technical and project management professionals, who can work directly with our clients, delivery excellent quality work, and develop trusting relationships.
We are a dynamic and growing team, and we have an extremely positive and friendly working environment.
Being a consultancy (and in a growing environment) the roles may vary but the short-term responsibilities will include:
- Working on the client site at Barakah periodically
- Working as part of an integrated team, dealing with technical requests coming from the customer
- Working with the team to identify how we, as a company, can solve the technical problems, which may be reaching into our global pool of experts
- Contributing technically to solutions, writing proposals, reports, and recommendations
- Developing a network of trusted clients and further building relationships.
- Degree qualified in a related Engineering or material science (essential)
- Written and spoken technical English (essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to flexibly and occasionally out of hours to accommodate project & client requirements.
Salary & Benefits:
- We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 22 working days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultant
- Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
Apply and the Process:
- Candidates will be screened based on the above criteria and contacted accordingly.