L&D Lead - APAC
Position Purpose & Summary
- This position is responsible for the coordination of L&D’s programs and the implementation of all of L&D’s programs. The position will support program communications, vendor management, learning management system administration, online collaboration site set-up and other logistical needs.
- This person must be skilled at building partnerships and credibility with internal clients and be able to collaborate with and coordinate appropriate resources such as instructional designers, instructors, speakers and coordinators to ensure effective execution of all L&D CoE Global & regional initiatives in the region.
- The incumbent must have high-level organizational skills, be able to manage detail across multiple priorities. This person will be required to partner effectively across all levels of our organization.
Program Management – 60%
- Manage program communication, enrollments, cancellations, venue, materials, pre-work distribution and post-delivery follow-up with participants and their managers.
- Support webinars in a producer role. Schedule facilitators, coaches, mentors and other resources as needed for program delivery.
- Administer the appropriate systems to support tracking and billing, client satisfaction, and program effectiveness.
- Directly support the facilitators delivering the training. Respond to customer inquiries. Participate in process improvement projects.
Technology and Infrastructure Management- 30%
- Create and maintain training program ‘events’ on the LMS (learning management system)
- Monitor training attendance and training effectiveness surveys by leveraging tool capabilities
- Maintain documents to foster consistent and accessible data.
- Coordinate technical access for contract facilitators and coaches as needed for program delivery and support.
- Test, identify and resolve technical issues to prevent service disruption or give feedback on new releases.
Evaluation, Reporting and other Projects as Assigned- 10%
- Collect and maintain information to evaluate program effectiveness, measure business impact, and gauge client satisfaction. Update and maintain participant data records. Prepare reports as directed. Contribute to other projects or duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with business leaders for any customized training needs
- MBA with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx, Lync and SharePoint
- Customer service orientation, strong troubleshooting and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a high energy, learning environment where resiliency and timely turnaround of quality work is essential
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong team player focus on assisting others as needed combined with Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Experience working with global LMS and other learning systems and tools such as registration systems, training and development tools, etc. –
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology quickly
- Proven ability to identify and execute process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change
- Proven creativity and openness to new approaches
- MBA in HR
- Experience in working with Cornerstone, Success factors, Workday, similar