Lead Digital Developer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
We are looking for a Lead Digital Developer to produce and implement software solutions. You will work with product owners and technology architects to analyse the business requirements and take lead on application development projects.
In this role, you would be working as a part of a digital development team or as an individual contributor with minimal supervision. You should have excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills. You should have hands on experience in software developments and agile methodologies.
- · Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- · Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle,
- · Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- · Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- · Review and debug code.
- · Perform Unit Testing.
- · Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- · Document development phases and monitor systems.
- · Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- · Will contribute to our Digital Practices and will participate in innovation, incubation and iteration of our Digital Products.
- · 8+ years of experience in software development.
- · Hands on experience in agile development methodologies and good understanding of agile.
- · Should have developed applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- · Hands on experience in C#/VB.Net with strong understanding of .NET Framework.
- · Hands on experience in MVC and REST Web services.
- · Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
- · Hands on experience in database design and development using SQL Server.
- · Familiarity with SSIS and SSRS.
- · Should have deployed application on Azure and must have good understanding of PaaS and IaaS.
- · Should have developed Responsive Web applications. Familiarity to angular.js, bootsrap.js is preferred.
- · Should have good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- · Is familiar with IIS.
- · Should have knowledge of source control like TFS,GIT.
- · Has developed mobile applications.
- · Has knowledge of Xamarin.
- · Has exposure to BI applications and has developed reports.
- · Has built .net plugins.
- · Has Agile certification.
- · Has worked on migration of legacy applications to newer technology stack.
- · Exposure to NoSQL, MongoDB etc.
- · Rapid Prototyping and testing with Minimum Viable Products.
- · Exposure to Test Driven development approach.