- Advanced knowledge of project scheduling software.
- Develop & manage Project Schedule Risk Register.
- Manage Planning Team
- Leads in the development of the base line schedule
- Identify any gaps in the planning team’s capability through periodic assessment reviews.
- Produce & submit Schedule Delay Analysis Reports to Line Managers
- Manage Project Schedule Change.
- Produce Master Schedule Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s),
- Develop ‘What‐If‐Scenarios & Recovery plans due to programme slippage & scope creep.
- Incorporate Sub Contract Schedules into Master Schedule & report on performance.
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- Leads in the development of the baseline schedule.
- Coordinates the Project schedule development using the full capabilities of scheduling software.
- Supports the Change Management Process and ensures all changes are incorporated into the Master Project Schedule.
- Supervises the collection of actual data, updates to the Project schedule.
- Monitors the status of Project Schedules against the baseline.
- Identifies slippages along with the reasons and communicates them effectively too Project Management Team.
- Develop as required schedule delay/impact analysis.
- Produce & manage Project Schedule Risk Register.
- Create ‘What‐If’ scenarios, as part of Project Schedule Risk Management.
Our Latest Articles