Managing Quantity Surveyor - Lifestyle projects
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
- Pre and post contract team leader(s);
- Managing multiple teams of between 3 – 12 QS staff for project specific duties;
- Client point of contact for multiple project delivery;
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognised university;
- Minimum 12 years pre and/ or post-contract relevant capacity in contracts and commercial management;
Must have history of successful delivery of museums, exhibition centres, galleria projects; or someone who can demonstrate delivery of leisure and lifestyle developments circa AED 1 – 3bn
- MRICS as minimum;
- Must have consultant and/or client background for minimum of 5 years;
- Must have previous experience of FIDIC Design and Build Contracts;
- Hotels/ Residential/ Commercial experience a must;
- Knowledge in the use of QS software CATO or similar is required;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Independent worker who is able to lead teams of commercial staff;
- Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
A competitive salary
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Apply and the Process:
We are currently looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to support our F+G business. We are in the process of shortlisting the candidates and will advise you on your status by the end of June 2017.