Office Administrator - Bangkok, Thailand
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Job Title: Office Administrator - Bangkok, Thailand
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and ABB to turnkey electrical AC substation projects. Linxon will undertake turnkey electrical alternating current substation projects related to renewable and conventional power generation, power transmission and transportation solutions. Turnkey solutions will include project design, engineering, procurement, construction, management, commissioning and after-sales support.
Linxon – A Leading Engineering Company:
As one of the leading engineering companies, we help our customers with turnkey solutions in the field of substations for power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
As a single point of contact we combine the accumulated knowhow of key-suppliers and contractors so that customers benefit from efficient solutions, increased industrial productivity and a lower environmental impact in a sustainable way.
The Office Administrator will be a member of Linxon Thailand Team and will contribute towards the effective operation and facility management. This role is to perform a variety of administrative tasks and duties include providing support to entire business team, in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
This role also requires supporting Finance Controller for providing support in payroll, accounting, reporting and associated activities as well as to support HR activities including On/Off-boarding, reporting, handling local employees’ issues etc.
Ideally the candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skill and be able to organize their work using tools like MS excel, presentation and office equipment and understand facility management and basic accounting process.
- Office & Facility management.
- Coordinate & Manage service providers
- should be associated with Finance Controller for providing support in accounting, reporting and other Associated activities as assigned.
- Should be associated with HR activities including manpower reporting, handling local employees’ issues, common HR Support etc.
- Should be associated with SCM activities including vendor sourcing, PR, PO, invoices, common SCM Support etc.
- Should be associated with Business Development activities including support to organize the marketing event and tender e.g. venue, materials, documents, etc.
- Checking & posting of various bills related to office management/travel/vendor related bills and reconciliations.
- Ensure operation of Infrastructure equipment by coordinating with service providers for preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative Issues
- Greet and assist overseas visitors to the office.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Proven admin and account experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 6-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Bachelor’s in Commerce/Science/Business Administration
To Know more about the Linxon, Please click on the below link.
Our Latest Articles