OSI Team Lead
- Must be competent and able to manage online inspection strategy as per ASME B-16.5, B-31.3 and relevant API-570 / 571 / 574 / 578 / 653 codes and knowledge of the Meridium system.
- Negotiate existing and new commercial contracts with sub-contractors, also audit and sign-off monthly invoices.
- Identify realistic and doable options for managing multi-disciplined team to temporary or permanently repair steam and condensate leaks, maintaining and repairing steam-traps and ensuring that correct procedures are adhered to.
- Proficiency to draft and manage a comprehensive budget per project (projected vs actual) on a monthly basis
- Manage contractors, insulation stock for the lagging and cladding refurbishment on operational piping and equipment.
- Compile OSI and Steam Leaks execution plan, deliverables and manage teams accordingly.
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills, project management and interface management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work on multiple levels are essential.
- Demonstrate ability of early stage project management skills including decision and economic analysis, and an understanding of factors impacting project value, costs and schedules.
- Competency to challenge historic norms, beliefs and assumptions.
- Motivated, hands-on, self-starting, action-centred and ability to facilitate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Aptitude to think strategically and convert this information into specific identifiable opportunities and potential solutions.
- Engineering qualification N Dip / B-Tech / B Eng from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 7 years of engineering or oil and gas industry-related experience.
- Specific knowledge of refinery CUI maintenance procedures and inspection strategies is an advantage.
- Knowledge of temporary leak repair refinery processes, codes and engineering practices.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Deadline orientated
- Strong collaborator
We care about your privacy. We are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to us you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
In Terms of our Employment Equity policy, preference will be given to applicants who are disabled or from a previously disadvantaged background. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
Our Latest Articles