Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
SNC-Lavalin maintains exceptionally high standards for health and safety, ethics and compliance and environmental protection, and is committed to delivering quality projects on budget and on schedule to the complete satisfaction of its clients.
Our Perth team is currently seeking a Payroll Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the payroll function and management of 3 direct reports
- Manage the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll processing
- Calculation and Processing of statutory requirements, Interpretation of Award agreements, Reconciling of costing reports
- System maintenance/report generation, Maintenance of payroll records
- Knowledge of legislative changes/updates
- Compliance with company procedures
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the payroll function
- Working knowledge of Fair Work Act, Awards, Payroll Tax and Superannuation.
- Team player with a warm and empathetic style.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience within construction and engineering industry.
- Excellent attention to detail.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.