People & Culture Lead
People & Culture Lead
The People & Culture Manager role is part of the Alliance Management Team and plays a key part in the Alliance’s overall people, high performance and culture development strategies.
Key activities include:
- Support the Alliance Project Manager;
- Work with the AMT to provide united and visible leadership across the project;
- Develop, implement and champion the High Performance Plan;
- Intervene where unhealthy behaviors or outcomes are evident;
- Work constructively with the Alliance Coach to facilitate a high performance culture;
- Provide insights and assistance to building a high performance team;
- Facilitate workshops, present training modules and undertake leadership, team and individual coaching as required;
- Provide oversight and direction into indigenous cultures being included and expressed in the alliance outcomes;
- Apply generalist human resource knowledge across all aspects of the Alliance, delivering measurable value to the ALT/AMT and wider project team members;
- Embed and champion human resource policies, information systems, projects and practices which are aligned and meet the needs of our project team;
- Put in place and execute on strategies to identify, attract, and retain the right team members;
- Working closely with the project team to implement available tools & resources across the Alliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
The People & Culture Manager will actively promote the desired culture of the Alliance in a manner that supports the Alliance vision and objectives and abide by the nominated Workplace Policies. This will be achieved via:
- Recruitment strategy
- Succession Planning
- Alliance Culture implementation
- Policies, Procedures and Compliance
- Training & Development programs
- General HR support & counsel
- Reporting & Compliance measures
The Skills & Experience identified for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management (preferred but not essential);
- 5 years minimum in Human Resource Management;
- Ability to consult effectively with the project team, key stakeholders, and external agencies;
- Proven experience in training and development activities;
- Ability to prepare reports, papers, policies and procedures & training material;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times;
- A pragmatic approach to business, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels, within a team and the ability to understand and build strategic working relationships.
- Display a high level of initiative and drive.
- Vancouver Island ( near Duncan, BC)
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs