As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
To work independently or part of a team to provide photogrammetric or Geospatial data in all forms managing large scale data capture projects, covering the skills of Photogrammetry data processing, LiDAR data processing, UAV data Processing and 3D infrastructure modelling. Develop their international experience with a world-renowned consultant.
Work independently or part of a team to carry out Photogrammetric and CAD work in the following areas / disciplines.
- Topographic aerial mapping
- LiDAR Classification and mapping
- Aerial Triangulation
- 3D modelling of the built environment
- 3D data processing and visualisation, including fly throughs and VR
- Orthophoto production
- Digitising of plans
- UAV data processing
- Either a Diploma in Geomatics or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in using DAT/EM, Terrasolid, TopoDOT, Inpho, Photoshop and its extensions, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Micro station V8i, Revit, 3DS Max & other software’s
- Specific Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Within the areas / discipline described and with the support of Senior staff (on occasion) carry out the following tasks and achieve assigned targets.
- Computer Processing of data to CAD stage
- Adherence to QA procedures
- Responsible for maintaining a professional manner.
- Responsible for completing work to a schedule.
- To report to Senior Photogrammetrist / Project Coordinator on completion of work.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of final product.
- Maintain the healthy environment.
- Participate in technical trainings.