Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing strong emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise.
Due to continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for Assistant Planner to join our established team in Stockton on tees.
• Aid in the assessment of delay in accordance with the contract
• Assist the expert with assessment, review of information and principles
• To support senior colleagues with the development, control, monitoring, analysis and reporting on schedule related aspects for designated projects within a Portfolio.
• Establish and monitor a cost and resource loaded, logic linked, baseline plan for the project in accordance with Programme Office processes
• Capture project budgetary costs and resources in the plan to determine time phasing of expenditure and the total project budget.
• Establish robust Work Breakdown and Project Control Structures in terms of project scope, in accordance with Investment Delivery processes, templates and Procedures.
• Interface with other departments regarding the project’s activities which may have an impact and ensure these are correctly captured.
• Minimum of degree level in an engineering/construction discipline or relevant experience.
• Working knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation.
• Good working knowledge of programme software e.g P6, Asta, MSProject
• High level of numeracy and excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent MS Office skills, well versed in the preparation of reports and information using packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exhibits a strong awareness of the level of interaction required with the project team function to support the successful delivery of projects.
• The ability to reconcile cost information as it applies to the programmes of work.
• Proficient in the interpretation of estimating, scheduling, programming and risk tools.
• Proficient in the use of Earned Value Analysis.
• Self motivated with good interpersonal skills working in a team environment.
• Good attention to detail with good time management skills.
• Excellent communication and presentational skills.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities. Faithful+Gould are accredited Investors In People.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability