PR Manager (Saudi nationals with FMCG background)
We are looking for a Public Relations Manager with proven 10+ years experience in the country.
**Looking only for a Saudi National from Riyadh.
- The PR Manager will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Public Relations and Corporate relation and will be required to assist the Employer to develop and drive the PR activities for the Metro Network.
- This shall include coordination with the Employer, O&M Operators, Bus Operator, PMC's and other stakeholders.
- The PR Manager shall be responsible for preparing the terms of reference and briefing documents necessary to procure a PR Agency to perform specific tasks for the Employer e.g. Launching ceremony.
- The PR Manager will have the objective to promote and publicize a world class Riyadh public transport experience.
- The PR Manager will also be responsible for developing a Public Relations strategy, policy and procedures for dealing with crisis management in the event of an incident or accident.
- Full time to the project. Arabic / English language a must a Saudi National is preferred.
- Bachelor degree related to PR/Marketing field.
Skills & Aptitude:
- Very strong Communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Team working.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Working with multiple priorities.