Principal Engineer - Civil (Underground)
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. is a Canadian company based in Montreal that provides engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to various industries, including mining and metallurgy, oil and gas, environment and water, infrastructure, and clean power. SNC-Lavalin is the largest construction company, by revenue, in Canada, as of 2018. The firm has over 50,000 employees worldwide, with offices in over 50 countries and operations in over 160 countries.
Covid -19 Update for India
We’re committed to our vision of People. Drive. Success!
The below mentioned jobs, are open to those who wish to take up new assignments, once the pandemic subsides as we pave way for more futuristic openings, spanning our various disciplines/departments.
The applicants are requested to apply to only one relevant job posting as this would enable the recruiters to screen the applications, comprehensively and then get in touch with them.
Experience and Skills Required
- Shall Have 15+ years of experience in U/G services or General Civil Engineering.
- Experience using CIVIL3D software on various projects. Executed at least couple of projects using Civil 3D
- Experience on designing grading, all types of drainage systems ( Storm water, Oily water, Chemical and Sanitary water), Roads and Paving’s, fencing corridor planning, drainage, roads, access ways (for construction, operation, maintenance), rough and final grading, etc.
- Experience in using International codes including AASHTO, American codes and standards.
- Experience on Canadian codes and standards preferred.
- Experience of working in various 3D platforms and extraction of Composite layouts, Area drawings, General civil layouts, grading and drainage layouts and Site development drawings etc.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.