This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Reporting to the Procurement Manager & Process & Systems, the Procurement Technician is responsible for complex administrative support duties in all systems; TRAK, Oracle 12, CMMS, EQR, Kofax, Microsoft Office and shared area utilities. Provides support to Buyers, Order Administrators, Expeditors and Management. Handles and safeguards sensitive financial information on behalf of the Procurement department.
- Custodian of Proposal Submission vault and master log. Distributes all competitive proposal submissions to Buyers and records in TRAK.
- Matching and coding of all supplier invoices through CMMS, Oracle and Kofax, submitting for Approval by Project management.
- Matching and coding of all Logistics invoices, (high monthly volume)
- Works closely with GFSSC to resolve all supplier related invoice issues, including PO, non-PO and Logistics
- Distributes documentation; Technical documentation, Purchase Order’s/Change Order’s, Weekly Project Status reports.
- Supplier Documentation; registers supplier document deliverables associated to a Purchase Order in TRAK.
- Provides support to Purchasing staff concerning, Design Change Instructions, Change Order’s, filing and distribution of procurement records.
- Creates RFQ and Purchases orders for commitment to suppliers for small dollar best commercial goods.
- Expedites small dollar/catalogue purchases, ensuring the deliverable or service is complete and purchase order is closed.
- Assists the buyers in preparing complex RFP and PO packages, prepares supporting documentation, completes data entry activity into Oracle and CMMS, and prepares Correspondence procedures.
- Coordinates all purchase requisitions received in Procurement department; reviews the PR to determine what type of purchase and the complexity, whether it is acceptable for processing in accordance with procedure requirements, assign the PR to buyer based on the Business unit and PR targets set by KPI.
- Coordinates the Automated Purchase order/ online punchout system; requires purchasing activity, resolution with suppliers, expediting back ordered items and resolving invoice issues.
- Executes and distributes weekly reports for Procurement Management.
- Prepares QA Releases from CMMS PO’s for Quality Assurance representatives.
- Custodian NDA inbox and master log.
- Supports purchasing and QA with data entry to SQD
- Oversees Buyer workload to ensure distribution of dedicated and overflow resources
- Update Purchasing, QA and Logistics forms and templates.
- Other Purchasing support activities as required by Procurement Management.
- Filing Key control purchasing documents and safeguarding sensitive Procurement information
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent education and experience.
- Good knowledge of organizational structure, activities, policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills are essential. Must possess a high level of tact, initiative and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and apply mature judgment in an environment of changing and conflicting priorities.
- Capable of working and responding to queries without guidance / direction in the absence of Management.
- May be required to work flexible hours.
- Proficient in Company software packages.
- Must be a team player.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies http://www.snclavalin.com/
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences