Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to our clients.
To help realise our ambitious growth plans with our existing client base, we are looking for a Programme Manager with relevant programme delivery experience. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the UK programme management community. You will play a key role in growing one of our strategic service lines.
Based in the Midlands offices, you will work on key client accounts, drive innovation in our service delivery and foster a collaborative working environment with the wider group.
- Leads, directs and manages smaller complexity programmes or supports a Programme Director on a major and complex programme.
- Managing relationships with client stakeholder team and providing a leadership role to the programme team.
- Responsible for ensuring all deliverables and outputs meet programme objectives and goals
- Accountable for and reports progress on all aspects of their allocated area of programme/functional area scope
- Work in a programme management team, help in setting objectives, managing performance and ensuring that staff have the necessary skills to deliver the project objectives
- Manage the implementation of smaller complexity programmes, managing multi-disciplinary teams and working to short – mid-term timescales, to ensure delivery standards meet expectations
- Monitor and review the performance of all team members, including educating and influencing others, and take action to ensure organisational policies and codes of conduct are followed
- Assure compliance with contracts in terms of programme delivery parameters and scope of service
- Analyse and review information from a range of data sources in order to identify how different options may impact project delivery and advise clients and internal stakeholders on potential implications
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for efficiencies and collaboration between projects to ensure commercial viability and client approval.
- Manage and build relationships with client project sponsors/stakeholders to ensure all parties are kept informed of project progress and are aligned to meet objectives.
- Support the business Programme Management Service Lead in continually improving our service delivery toolkit and establishing best practice in the programme management field
- Collaboration with other offices, service streams, sectors and the wider Faithful+Gould/SNC Lavalin business to improve our competitive advantage within the Programme Management field
- Undergraduate degree level education required and preferably in a construction, real estate or facility management related subject
- Programme management experience preferably with Corporate Real Estate, Central Government or Local Authority Clients
- Understanding and knowledge of the approach to mobilising and operating programme management solutions and programme management office’s (PMO’s) including governance, assurance, controls and reporting
- Ability and track record in identifying, planning, implementing and executing programmes of works
- An understanding of the component parts of projects and programme management techniques
- Experience of programme risk/issue management, mitigation and programme reporting
- Experience of stakeholder mapping and management techniques
- Understanding of the different procurement methods available in the construction industry
- Proficiency in oral and written communication and ability to structure, review and direct resources appropriately
- Confident use of Microsoft Office and other role related software packages
- Experience with the administration and of use of programme management software and reporting software solutions (such as Power BI)
- This is a great opportunity for the right person to contribute to the development of the programme management service line in our UK business
- Key attributes include:
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and identify key issues
- Resourceful, energetic, and enthusiastic, individually strong but a good team player
- Engaging and approachable with good communication and presentation skills
- Able to inspire, gain trust, motivate and influence effectively.
- Innovative, aspiring, and self-assured.
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/your-benefits
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs