Project Controls Manager
Project Controls Manager
Why join us?
This position is based out of our Toronto office and reports to the Project Manager of the project to which they are assigned to. The Project Controls Manager is responsible in managing all Project Controls Disciplines (Planning, Scheduling, Cost Control, Estimating, Risk and Document Control) on an ongoing detailed engineering project.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Implement and manage the planning, scheduling, cost control, change management, estimating, risk and document control of a project;
- Manage the development of procedures for various project controls activities including budget preparation, forecasts, progress, cost engineering and planning/scheduling functions;
- Manage cost activities including development and implementation of cost control processes, invoice process, monthly cost reporting, cost variance analysis and cash flows;
- Manage cost estimating/forecasting activities;
- Direct the preparation of all project controls reports;
- Review and supervise all project controls reporting for the project;
- Manage planning and scheduling activities including development of project schedules.
What will you contribute?
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Project Controls;
- Experience in the EPCM/EPC industry; experience in the Mining and Metals sector is an asset;
- Demonstrated experience and working understanding of Project Planning and Scheduling, Cost Control and Cost Estimating;
- Experience in Cost Control, Change Management, Planning, and progress measurement industry practices;
- Proficient in Primavera, Cost Control and Estimating programs;
- Excellent problem-solving, time management and interpersonal skills.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com