Project Controls Scheduler
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Project Controls Scheduler
Our Team is Growing. Faithful+Gould is looking for a self-starter and motivated Project Controls Professional to join our team in Charleston, SC or Atlanta, GA.
4 years of experience supporting construction projects as project scheduler, cost analyst or project controls engineer in Industrial, Aviation, Higher Education or Commercial Construction. Experience working as Owner’s Representative is desired but not required. This position is a fulltime internal position for Faithful Gould. We seek individuals who are looking for long term tenure and a career with us!
Faithful+Gould, member of the SNC Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
• Create project WBS and templates for project cost and schedule reporting.
• Create the CPM Schedule using Primavera P6 or MS Project.
• Perform periodic schedule updates, identify schedule risks and communicates with the project manager.
• Review contractor’s schedule using industry standards e.g. DCMA 14 points assessment.
• Gather project progress information and prepares weekly and monthly reports with support from the Project Manager.
• Monitor project costs and prepares project cost reports.
• Review contractors and vendors’ payment application for compliance with contract terms and accuracy.
• Regularly interacts with design and construction team to gather the information needed to perform the duties above.
• Able to communicate effectively and present to Clients and other stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field.
• 4-6 years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge of CPM scheduling concepts and tools such as Primavera P6.
• Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
• Certification with AACE is desired but not required.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles