This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
This position is based out of our office in Rochester, NV, and reports to our Project Manager located on site. It is responsible for general site and construction coordination between all the subdivisions within the group, acting as an intermediary between all.
Working with members of SNC-Lavalin Inc. and providing engineering, procurement and overall project management services for the Rochester POA11 Project in Nevada, US by Coeur Rochester, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Coeur Mining, Inc. As part of our project management services, we will integrate the engineering performed by various service providers under one set of specifications, procurement policies, standards, systems and procedures.
The project is anticipated to include a 20M T/year crushing plant with primary and secondary crushing circuits, as well as a high-pressure grinding roll (HPGR) circuit, a 13,750 gpm Merrill-Crowe process plant, a new substation with power distribution and new heap leach pad.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assist with compiling reports, review and electronic issue with consistency and quality in mind.
- Building of spreadsheets to assist with various project initiatives.
- Support the project leadership in the development or update of project documentation (e.g. project execution plan, project quality plan, cost, schedule, quality, health and safety).
- Assist with miscellaneous courier activities when required.
- Assist with mobile asset management and upkeep.
- May be required to do periodic checks and audits of environmental works.
- May be required to participate in quality walkdowns and record keeping.
- Provide vacation relief and backup to other team members when required.
- Various administrative duties as requested and/or required.
What will you contribute?
- Degree or Diploma in office management.
- Intermediate skill level with all MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and other filing systems.
- Past experience in a professional fast paced office environment, preferably in a construction industrial setting.
- Previous experience conducting outdoor site inspections reviewing for quality and environmental compliance.
- Ability to write, develop, and present reports to high level stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, highly efficient and organized, fast learner.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and managing high volume of Project Manager and engineering staff requests.
- Self-Motivated, results-driven and flexible.
- Ability to reprioritize and deal with a fast-paced environment.
- Hold a Valid Drivers’ License.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy good compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes.
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.).
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs