This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Description of Quality Manager as requested by you:
The Quality Manager with a minimum of 8 years’ managerial experience will be required to verify, approve and monitor quality standards across the Riyadh Metro network. The scope of the Quality manager will be to provide clear leadership for the development of an environment focused on Quality. Develop quality-process linked with Riyadh Metro Rail operations and in-line with RCRC Quality Management system. He will contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance. He will Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance in-line with ISO:9001:2015 requirements.
General and Task Management
• Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance.
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of internal and external certification bodies.
• Review O&M contractors documentation and complete workshops.
• Champion a program for the implementation and sustainment of continuous improvement culture.
• Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns.
• Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all RCRC requirements and audits.
• Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
• Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
• Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Establish and refine quality sign-off instructions, standards and documentation.
• Report against agreed quality metrics monthly.
• Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions.
• Produce written reports and make presentations.
• Undertake continuous training and development.
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
• Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation.
• Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
• Ensure KPIs are met by working to the plan, including management of, and reporting.
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
• Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
• Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality.
• Support and mentor the HSEQ Subject Matter Expert team to ensure quality of work..
Our Latest Articles