Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property, industry and transport sectors. We provide high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise to a large variety of clients from both public and private sectors. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full in addition to placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff at all levels.
As part of our continuous expansion in the UK market we are looking for a Regional Director to consolidate and grow our Strategic Asset Management and Building Surveying offering in the South West and Wales and nationally. The individual will work closely with the Heads of Strategic Asset Management/Building Surveying and Office Directors to shape the proposition and business plan(s) and generate targeted growth within the various markets in which we operate.
You will need experience of leading consultancy teams on behalf of the client and should possess demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Managing and delivering consultancy services within the Strategic Asset Management and Building Surveying markets.
- Development of value and technical propositions for new and existing clients in area of expertise to generate growth and development of the business in the region.
- The development and use of digital tools to deliver ‘cutting edge’ solutions for clients.
- Key client account management for high profile projects.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of dynamic individuals across multiple sites and teams.
- To hold a relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. MRICS/FRICS.
- A track record of generating and developing opportunities and winning new work.
- To have the ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Have experience of both project delivery and the completion of survey programmes.
- The ability to demonstrate a highly motivated, pro-active approach to work matters.
- Detailed knowledge of developing and working with digital tools, data capture/management/interpretation
- Management experience of successful project delivery from inception to handover.
- Ability to manage and develop a team.
- Experience of client management and development.
- Ability to deal with Clients and/or the business at a senior level.
- Attend sector led events locally and nationally to promote the F+G business.
- Driving Licence/Level of mobility required in the role.
- Be engaged in commercial management and profitability monitoring.
- Produce commercial, technical and value propositions for clients
- Be a focal point and leadership figure for part of the well-established Strategic Asset Management and Building Surveying teams.
- Contribute to the strategic plans for the business and help maintain and develop business for the future.
- Maintain service quality standards and a culture of continuous improvement and constructive expertise.
- Take responsibility for key projects and the account management and customer care for major clients.
- New business proposals and tendering, liaising with the client development team to ensure the highest quality marcomms.
- Collaboration with other service streams, sectors and the wider F+G and SNCL/Atkins business to provide combined and innovative solutions improving our competitive advantage.
- Developing digital tools to improve our technical and value propositions, leading and supporting this initiative in region and linking with national initiatives.
- Participating in relevant internal/external training.
- Playing an instrumental role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities.
- Controlling workload and resources.
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Managing and leading teams to enable a strongly motivated, engaged and high performing function. Managing other individuals including undertaking performance and development reviews (PDRs) and mentoring and coaching less experienced colleagues.
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members.
- Competently communicating and interacting with others, in accordance with the organisation's values.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide an exemplary service to our Clients.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs