This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Dallas, Texas ROW Group as a Right-Of-Way Agent.
Support project managers or clients' attorneys by participating in land acquisitions and property appraisals, providing property management and relocation assistance to displaced families and businesses, and supervising the demolition and removal of improvements. Under supervision, represents the client to property owners and real estate professional.
- Provides relocation assistance to displaced families and businesses. Assists in the preparation of relocation assistance plans, needs assessment surveys, and relocation assistance offer packages and claims.
- Work involves representing the client to property owners and real estate professionals, organizing records, and applying procedures and experience to situations of varying complexity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or other related field plus two years of professional experience in real estate, property management, or other related areas.
- Without a degree, twelve years professional experience in real estate, property management or other related areas is required.
- Strong communication skills, good report writing skills, ability to analyze data and negotiate effectively.
- Licensed by the state's Real Estate Commission preferred.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.